Why 0-3 is so important?
Previous studies done by Harvard University shows that babies form 700 neuron connections per second. By the time they are 3 years old, their brain development would have finished by 90%. Children are learning through every look, sound, smell, taste and touch and eagerly trying to make sense of the world around them.
Due to rapid brain development during this period, children are also going through the most important period of exploring their own potentials and interests. As they curiously explore the environment around them, they are developing their cognitive, thinking and learning abilities.
0-3 is the most critical period for language development, and the most important age period for children to achieve bilingual/multilingual fluency in the future.
EDUCA Home is built by the leading educational group EtonKids, in conjunction with a group of leading educators, experts and experienced entrepreneurs.
By incorporating the best practices of the world’s three leading approaches to infant and toddler care and education – Pikler, Reggio Emilia and Montessori, we empower our children to be self-aware, resilient and confident. Our wide variety of product offerings include a Pikler-inspired Daycare Centre, interactive Discovery Centre, Parent Accompanied Classes, Parent Courses and Nanny Courses. It is these comprehensive services and support, that makes our nurturing community of learners and offers unparalleled support for your child and your family.
8 Reasons to join EDUCA HOME
Through best practices of the world’s leading 0-3 educational philosophies Pikler, Reggio Emilia and Montessori, we provide a life-changing, holistic experience that will inspire a new generation of children to think differently and progress into the future leaders of tomorrow.
The Pikler approach is our foundation, specifically designed to respect and meet every caregiving, developmental and relationship need of your child.
The Reggio Emilia approach provides engaging and meaningful experiences, leading your child on a journey of storytelling, art, music, and creative use of materials and textures, empowering your child to explore, experiment, and learn creatively with unlimited possibilities.
The Montessori approach allows your child to develop order, coordination, concentration and independence through the practice of practical life, mathematics and literacy.
- Research shows that children raised under the Pikler approach are viewed as respected individuals, empowered to run and play where they like, become more alert, more physically capable and able to fall without hurting themselves.
- The Reggio Emilia approach is being used in 34 countries, empowering children from around the world to be more creative, sociable and independent.
- Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
- At EDUCA HOME, we value the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.
Native speakers of English and Chinese
The age between 0 and 3 is a critical period for language development. At EDUCA HOME, your child will be immersed in a native English and Chinese environment. With constant exposure, your child will learn how to speak English naturally, as natural as when they learn to speak their first words.
- It is proven that children are more likely to achieve bilingual excellence when they are exposed to different languages between the ages of 0-3.
- Bilingualism has a transformative effect on the brain and has been shown to improve children’s ability to learn new words, identify sounds and problem solve.
0-3 Education Experts
Our role as Educators is to inspire, support, nurture and guide. We are each of us coaches and mentors, co-learning alongside the children; supporting children with questions that will drive their learning process, allowing them to construct their own knowledge and find real value in the journey to seek answers.
- 100% of all foreign teachers are native English speakers
- 100% Lead teachers have a BA in Early Childhood Education
- 100% Foreign teachers have 5+ years and Chinese teachers have 3+ years of teaching experience in 0-3
- 1:4 teacher to child ratio (1:3 ratio for children not yet walking)
Creative and Interactive Environment
We provide an interactive, sensory driven and customized environment inspired by the Pikler, Reggio Emilia and Montessori approaches, empowering children to explore, experiment, and learn creatively with unlimited possibilities. With areas specifically designed for motor development, resources for sensory development and purposeful learning spaces for math, science, language, music and art, our space allows your child to develop and grow like no other.
- EDUCA HOME is proud to be the only centre in China to offer quality furniture from Reggio Emilia’s furniture partner in Italy.
- Our official Pikler furniture is made in Hungary, with high quality beech wood and measurements derived by Dr. Emmi Pikler herself.
- State of the art air filtration system to guarantee AQI 1.
Support Services for the Whole Family
We are here for you from beginning to end. Alongside our comprehensive daycare services, we offer you the opportunity to extend your child’s learning at home through our Discovery Series, with programs including:
- Pre-natal and post-natal training for expecting and new mothers
- Curriculum and practical parenting training for parents
- Nanny courses for families looking for high quality and professional nannies
- Parent accompanied programs that provide a sociable and engaging experience for you and your child
Forefont of Education Innovation
We are committed to becoming the industry leader, setting new standards for early childhood education in China and around the world, to becoming an educational group graced with layers of ‘once-in-a-generation’ leaders who are unconditionally dedicated, naturally gifted, and genuinely humble.
- EDUCA HOME staff regularly host, lead and attend international educational conferences
- RMB 6 million spent annually on professional development for our teachers and headquarter staff
- 100% staff participation in professional development
- 2100 hours staff professional development annually
Individual Learning Journeys
Our individual learning journey is a monthly comprehensive service to help you best understand your child’s caregiving needs, innate interests, and developmental progress. We do this through through academic observation, planning, evaluation, assessment and documentation.
EDUCA HOME recognises that children learn in different ways and accommodates all learning styles. Students are free to learn at their own pace, each advancing as he is naturally ready, guided by their teachers and an individualised learning plan.
Etonkids International kIndergartens
EDUCA HOME provides a natural transition to kindergarten for families considering the next steps in their child’s education journey. EDUCA HOME children will receive guaranteed enrolment into selective EtonKids kindergartens of their choice.