Vivien Wang, our founder and mastermind behind EDUCA Home, is an experienced entrepreneur in early childhood education and founder of China’s first high-end international kindergarten Etonkids.
8 Reasons to Join EDUCA HOME
Through best practices of the world’s leading 0-3 educational philosophies Pikler, Reggio Emilia and Montessori, we provide a life-changing, holistic experience that will inspire a new generation of children to think differently and progress into the future leaders of tomorrow.
The Pikler approach is our foundation, specifically designed to respect and meet every caregiving, developmental and relationship need of your child.
The Reggio Emilia approach provides engaging and meaningful experiences, leading your child on a journey of storytelling, art, music, and creative use of materials and textures, empowering your child to explore, experiment, and learn creatively with unlimited possibilities.
The Montessori approach allows your child to develop order, coordination, concentration and independence through the practice of practical life, mathematics and literacy.
- Research shows that children raised under the Pikler approach are viewed as respected individuals, empowered to run and play where they like, become more alert, more physically capable and able to fall without hurting themselves.
- The Reggio Emilia approach is being used in 34 countries, empowering children from around the world to be more creative, sociable and independent.
- Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
Native speakers of English and Chinese
The age between 0 and 3 is a critical period for language development. At EDUCA HOME, your child will be immersed in a native English and Chinese environment. With constant exposure, your child will learn how to speak English naturally, as natural as when they learn to speak their first words.
- It is proven that children are more likely to achieve bilingual excellence when they are exposed to different languages between the ages of 0-3.
- Bilingualism has a transformative effect on the brain and has been shown to improve children’s ability to learn new words, identify sounds and problem solve.
0-3 Education Experts
Our role as Educators is to inspire, support, nurture and guide. We are each of us coaches and mentors, co-learning alongside the children; supporting children with questions that will drive their learning process, allowing them to construct their own knowledge and find real value in the journey to seek answers.
- 100% Foreign teachers are native English speakers
- 100% Lead teachers have a BA in Early Childhood Education
- 100% of our foreign teachers have 5+ years and Chinese teachers have 3+ years of teaching experience in 0-3
- 1:4 teacher to child ratio (1:3 ratio for children not yet walking)
Creative and Interactive Environment
We provide an interactive, sensory driven and customized environment inspired by the Pikler, Reggio Emilia and Montessori approaches, empowering children to explore, experiment, and learn creatively with unlimited possibilities. With areas specifically designed for motor development, resources for sensory development and purposeful learning spaces for math, science, language, music and art, our space allows your child to develop and grow like no other.
- EDUCA HOME is proud to be the only centre in China to offer quality furniture from Reggio Emilia’s furniture partner in Italy.
- Our official Pikler furniture is made in Hungary, with high quality beech wood and measurements derived by Dr. Emmi Pikler herself.
- State of the art air filtration system to guarantee AQI 1.
Support Services for the Whole Family
We are here for you from beginning to end. Alongside our comprehensive daycare services, we offer you the opportunity to extend your child’s learning at home through our Discovery Series, with programs including:
- Pre-natal and post-natal training for expecting and new mothers
- Curriculum and practical parenting training for parents
- Nanny courses for families looking for high quality and professional nannies
- Parent accompanied programs that provide a sociable and engaging experience for you and your child
Forefont of Education Innovation
We are committed to becoming the industry leader, setting new standards for early childhood education in China and around the world, to becoming an educational group graced with layers of ‘once-in-a-generation’ leaders who are unconditionally dedicated, naturally gifted, and genuinely humble.
- EDUCA HOME staff regularly host, lead and attend international educational conferences.
- RMB 6 million spent annually on professional development for our teachers and head office staff
- 100% staff participation in professional development
- 2100 hours staff professional development annually
Individual Learning Journeys
Our individual learning journey is a monthly comprehensive service to help you best understand your child’s caregiving needs, innate interests, and developmental progress. We do this through thorough academic observation, planning, evaluation, assessment and documentation.
EDUCA HOME recognises that children learn in different ways and accommodates all learning styles. Students are free to learn at their own pace, each advancing as he is naturally ready, guided by their teachers and an individualized learning plan.
EtonKids International Kindergartens
EDUCA HOME provides a natural transition to kindergarten for families considering the next steps in their child’s education journey. EDUCA HOME children will receive guaranteed enrolment into selective Etonkids kindergartens of their choice.
Truly love and treat children as our own and create a warm and loving community for them to thrive in.
Believe that children have unlimited potential to become the best version of themselves.
Understand every child’s individual interest and developmental needs and provide the support they need to grow.
Provide the best learning opportunities for our children in our bilingual and multicultural environment.
Provide the most gentle and professional care for our children to be immersed in whilst their character is being shaped
To respect each child’s individual needs and interests through the way we observe and nurture their natural pace of development.
To enable each child to become their best creative selves through our expert educators, prepared environment and supported children.
To empower each child to follow their curious instincts and explore the world around them, an ability which will help them succeed in their bright futures.
Pikler’s approach to education focuses on infant’s natural motor development, uninterrupted play, tender care moments, and a kind and respectful relationship between an adult and an infant or toddler. The natural development of motor skills means 'Pikler babies' develop perfect balance, perfect posture, core strength, agility, and awareness.
The Reggio approach provides engaging and meaningful experiences, leading your child on a sensory journey of storytelling, art, music, and creative use of materials and textures, empowering your child to explore, experiment, and learn creatively with unlimited possibilities.
The Montessori approach encourages teachers to prepare the environment and give the child the choice to learn and choose on their own. As the child interacts with the environment, the child will gain identity, learn holistic developments such as movement, cognition, language, as well as important features such as independence, focus, self control and cooperation.
Foreign teachers are native English speakers
Lead teachers have a BA in Early Childhood Education
Foreign teachers have 5+ years & Chinese teachers have 3+ years of teaching experience in 0-3
1:4 teacher to student ratio (1:3 for children not yet walking)